If you are using iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro, you will discover this coolest feature with the camera systems that is Apple’s Night mode offering enhanced photography in low light.
If you do not know how to utilize Night mode on the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro, then read on the article to know about the process.
- With your Camera app already open, search for the moon icon located at the top left corner.
- Now, if you see the icon grayed out means, it can be used, but it is not enabled automatically
- In case it is yellow means night mode is enabled
- Next, you need to tap on moon icon to alter the exposure time
- Now, hold the iPhone still as you can within Night mode shot (it will let you know through moon icon the duration of the exposure for every shot, you can see a countdown above shutter button)
- Now, remember, night mode works well only with telephoto cameras and full cameras
The process works like this
- When you see gray/yellow moon – You can choose to alter the night mode shot exposure manually
- Remember, the gray/yellow moon icon displays about whether the camera selects low/medium light around. You can turn it on manually in case it doesn’t choose low light.
- You have to tap the moon to modify the exposure for the night mode shot manually.
- It would be best if you held an iPhone, as still as you can. Based on the light present in the surroundings, the maximum exposure is attained.