Many users and developers rely on In-app purchases on their iPhone or iPad. The demand is for freemium games are increasing due to secure access to in-app purchases.
If a family is sharing an iPhone with little kids, they might end up to surprises of spending a significant amount through iTunes bills.
Well, you might have faced a similar problem where you kids use In-App purchase to buy coins, etc. for different games through your credit card. In such cases, you can restrict them by turning off in-app purchases on your iPhone. This article will teach you how to turn OFF the In-App purchases on your iPhone.
- Open the app – Settings
- Now, tap on – Screen Time.
- Next tap on – Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Now head to toggle switch – Content & Privacy Restrictions and then turn it to – ON/green
- Choose – iTunes & App Store Purchases.
- Now, choose- In-App Purchases.
- Next, you need to tap – Don’t Require. It will turn OFF the in-app purchases.
You can also add some more security to your iPhone by adding a password to the purchase screen for iTunes and App Store. Just select the option that asks you to enter the password to make any new purchases. It will restrict your child from accessing your iPad and making purchases through In-App purchases.