If you want to view recently played list of songs or that you listened to recently on Apple music, it is pretty straightforward. You can do it on your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
If you are using an iPad or iPhone, there are chances that you are using the default music app to listen to your favorite songs.
In case you haven’t subscribed to Apple music, do not worry as you don’t need a subscription to use the playlist.
You need to follow the steps given below to view “Recently Played” within seconds.
- Open the default app for music via your iPhone’s home screen
- Go to the section – “Library” embedded in the Music app.
- Now, tap the very 1st option below Library that is – “Playlists.”
- Next, in your Playlists menu, navigate down till you see the playlist – “Recently Played” and tap it
- Now, you will be able to view all the songs you have listened to recently on your iPhone/iPad, etc. via Apple Music. After scrolling down to the bottom, you can view the number of songs present in the playlist along with the duration for each song.
The steps will help you view all your recently played songs through the Music app on your Apple device.